Trusts, Wills and Estates
Everyone’s personal circumstances are different and there is no “one size fits all” answer.
Parshotam Lawyers will help you to put in place a robust plan and ensure your personal, estate planning and associated business requirements are met efficiently and cost effectively.
Our services include:
- establish, administer and restructure trusts and advise on complex trust structures;
- prepare and advise on relationship property agreements and help resolve relationship property issues;
- prepare wills and advise on issues that arise relating to wills and estate planning;
- prepare enduring powers of attorney so that your personal and property affairs can be dealt with if you lose mental capacity;
- administer estates;
- help resolve family and trust disputes.
Your personal and estate planning affairs will often overlap with your property and business affairs. We can also help you with many of these issues to provide you with seamless advice.
We cand also:
- assist with financing (trust, company, personal and property);
- handle property sales and purchases (usually in trust and estate matters);
- advise on business succession planning (including family business succession);
- provide business advice;
- assist with business sales and purchases (including management buy in and sales to third parties).